 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 127
  Re: Cheap LEGO

(...) I don't think they're open until Feb. 5th. At least that's what their website indicates. TJ (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Cheap LEGO

(...) I know the South Austin one is open, I was just there this evening. It had NO Lego at all! I saw a couple of Lego cases in the back, but couldn't see the numbers.... Ron (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)