 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 114
  Help me update our website!

All, Most puns and other bad jokes cause unbearable, if temporary, physical pain, but our website has joined the worldwide web! Cobweb, that is. I trust some of you are a bit tired of looking at the same old website that hasn't changed a pixel since (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Help me update our website!

Pat, One thing that you can do is update my information to include my LUGNET page. I would also like to hear more about the folks in Texas who are a part of our group, ie home town, age, favorite LEGO set/theme... (to get an idea of how varied our (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)