 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 111
  Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date

I hope I'm not sticking my neck out too far on this one...But.. If anyone in the Texlug group wants a railway express at the next price drop, let me know. I have a place that still has 14 in stock (half off right now) and I'm waiting for the next (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Tom, sign me up

Tom, Put me down as very and seriously interested. I'll bring cash with me at to the next meeting (whenever that is) to pay for it or I can mail you a check if it looks like you won't make it. Pat (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)