 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 11
Re: First one!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:46:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Karl Barger writes:
TEXLUG is just a dream of mine right now.  It's an acronym for Texas LEGO User
Group.  So far it has one "member" - me, but several folks have shown
interest!  Since it's just a dream at this point, there haven't been any
meetings.  I did send out an initial newsletter back in August to which
several folks responded positively.

You might want to post a message about this budding LUG to the Texas groups
in the /Local hierarchy. I subscribe to the groups I'm most interested in but
don't go browsing Lugnet often so this is the first I've heard of TexLUG!

Looking forward to seeing what develops!

Doug