 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 103
    Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date —Tom Reed
   Hi All, I'm interested, but my work schedule can play havoc with whether I get off or not. I'm not sure what I have to offer yet. Are we doing the "Texas" theme idea? I just got one of the railway expresses, so I might have something in the train (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date —Laura Hayden
   Oh, that's right. Anyone else have any particularly "Texas"y MOCs that they are bringing? I guess my cathedral and buildings could be Fredricksburg or New Braunfels (maybe WurstFest). I think it would be fun to try and fit our projects into the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)