Subject:
Robothon this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 07:05:01 GMT

Seattle Robotics Societies' Robothon is this weekend!  Here is the
announcement they sent out:

Looking for something different to do this Saturday?  Are you interested in
high-tech gadgets?  Take your family to a robot competition!

Robothon 2002
May 4, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Seattle Center, Center House

Robot Competitions, Vendors and Displays.  Great raffle prizes!  Fun and
educational for all ages!

For more information, visit http://www.seattlerobotics.org/robothon/index.html

FREE ADMISSION!

I will be entering a Lego robot in the LineMaze event again this year which
is tentativly scheduled for 10-11am.  I will also be exhibiting some of my
robots on a display table.  If anyone want to join me with some Lego robots
that we can show off then please let me know.

This is a BIG event with lots of people and lots of events.

Gus