    Re: Photos of Workshop 3D RCX Challenge #3 —Juergen Stuber
   (...) So, when will the results be available? As a participant in the code-only category I'm very curious how my program did, but I didn't see anything about the line tracking event yet, neither on the webcast nor among your pictures nor on the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

        Re: Photos of Workshop 3D RCX Challenge #3 —David Schilling
   (...) The results of all but the code-only line tracking can be found on (URL) The reason you won't find the code-only results there (yet) is that we didn't have time to complete all three runs. In fact, we only completed one run of the robots. Note (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.events)

        Re: Photos of Workshop 3D RCX Challenge #3 —Joerg Pohl
   (...) Thanks for the intermediate results. (...) Are any news available? Regards Joerg Pohl (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.events)

        Re: Photos of Workshop 3D RCX Challenge #3 —Gustav Jansson
   The last two runs will be made this Saturday, October 27 at 2pm in Seattle. We'll post the results as soon as possible after that. Sorry for the long delay in getting all the runs done. It has been difficult getting a good time for all of us to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.events)