Subject:
September Meeting Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 18:36:24 GMT

On Saturday, September 15, SMART will have a meeting in Renton after the
Seattle Robotics Society meeting.  The SRS meeting is from 10am to noon.
The SMART meeting will be from 1:30 to 3pm.  We have to be out by 3:30pm.
For those who plan to attend both meetings, this will give time to attend
both meetings with a break for lunch.

This meeting is a preparation meeting for the Workshop 3D RCX challenge to
be held on October 6.  The arena will be there so this is a great
opportunity to test what you have ready so far. We will also discuss some of
the work that may still need to be done for the challenge and look for
volunteers.

The meeting is in the Culinary Arts room at Renton Technical College.  The
link below will give you access to both direction to RTC as well as a campus
map. We will be in the lower level of building I.

http://www.renton-tc.ctc.edu/visitors/location.htm

Gus