    Build session on August 28th for BrickCon 2010 —David Schilling
   As many of you know, I'm the Mindstorms coordinator at BrickCon. As such, I need to make sure that anyone bringing robots will have room to display them. So if you are thinking of displaying a robot, please let me know by email (remove the spambot), (...) (14 years ago, 8-Aug-10, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: Build session on August 28th for BrickCon 2010 —David Schilling
   Here's a quick reminder about the build session this Saturday at the Bellevue Library in room 3 starting at 2pm. Besides just a time to work on your robots, ask questions, etc, I will be presenting an idea for a racing robot competition at BrickCon. (...) (14 years ago, 24-Aug-10, to lugnet.org.us.smart)