    May 22nd, 2010 SMART meeting —David Schilling
   What happens to the time? In just a week we've got our last SMART meeting before our summer break. (This will also be our last SMART meeting at the current DigiPen facilities.) The mini-challenge is to build a robot for BrickCon 2010. Ideas proposed (...) (14 years ago, 15-May-10, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: May 22nd, 2010 SMART meeting —David Schilling
   It's very likely that I'm going to be late to tomorrow's meeting, and I'm not sure that Gus will be there when the meeting starts either, but I just wanted everyone to know that tomorrow's SMART meeting is on anyway. I hope everyone has a good time (...) (14 years ago, 22-May-10, to lugnet.org.us.smart)