Subject:
May 22nd, 2010 SMART meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2010 05:25:43 GMT

What happens to the time? In just a week we've got our last SMART meeting before
our summer break. (This will also be our last SMART meeting at the current
DigiPen facilities.)

The mini-challenge is to build a robot for BrickCon 2010. Ideas proposed were:

- build a crate dumper that can take the balls out of a crate and dump them 18"
off the ground into the 'next' ball contraption.

- build a 'famous' or easily recognized robot, and have it able to line track

- build an interactive robot: something that the audience can do something with

You are by no means restricted to only these ideas. If you have some other robot
you'd like to show, now's a great time to start working on it!

Anyway, we'll see you at DigiPen on May 22nd, from 2-5pm!

--
  David Schilling