    Re: March 27th, 2010 SMART meeting —David Schilling
   We had a small, but wonderful SMART meeting last Saturday. While the turnout was smaller than usual, nearly everyone brought a robot, and four people brought stair climbing robots! Not one was anything like any other! As previously mentioned, we'll (...) (14 years ago, 31-Mar-10, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        April 24th, 2010 SMART meeting —David Schilling
   (...) Wow, it's almost that time again already! Our next SMART meeting is this coming Saturday, from 2 to 5 at DigiPen. The mini-challenge is part two for our stair climbers, as well as building a robot for BrickCon, either from the list of ideas we (...) (14 years ago, 19-Apr-10, to lugnet.org.us.smart)