Subject:
Message from Doug Bell regarding Electronic Thinking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 02:06:45 GMT

Hi Everyone,

It was great seeing all of you at the SMART meeting on Saturday. One of the things that came up at the meeting was Doug Bell’s new involvement in the company Electronic Thinking. Doug asked me to forward the message below about some additional information:

From Doug Bell:

I talked at the SMART meeting last Saturday about the new program from Electronic Thinking (http://www.electronicthinking.com) for learning electrical engineering and mentioned you can sign up through the end of this month at a reduced price of $67 per month. I should have mentioned that the normal website doesn’t mention the reduced price offer, so to get the reduced price you must sign up using this link:

http://www.premiumcast.com/appliedguide-electricalengineering-specialdiscount

If you send an email to me at warrenhb@msn.com, I’ll forward to you a message from the founder of Electronic Thinking, Wahid Tanner, about the reduced price offer.

Thanks, Doug Bell