Subject:
LOCATION CHANGE!! Re: May 30th, 2009 SMART meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2009 18:36:06 GMT

I just drove past DigiPen and there's a strong probability that the building is
unavailable today. Fortunately I've been able to reserve meeting room #1 at the
Redmond Regional Library, so we'll meet there instead.

Redmond Regional Library
Meeting Room #1
15990 N.E. 85th
Redmond, 98052

Sorry for the late change of plans. See everyone at 2pm.

--
  David Schilling