  Next SMART Meeting Feb 21

We had a great SMART meeting this last Saturday. Despite the difficult challenge David thought up, we had several successful robots. It was pretty amazing seeing the robots line tracking on a rough all LEGO track with scattered bricks and bumps as (...) (15 years ago, 6-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Next SMART Meeting Feb 21

(...) Thanks for posting this, Gus. The next SMART meeting is only a week away, so I hope you've started thinking about how to build a robot that plays an instrument by now! See you next Saturday. -- David Schilling (15 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.smart)