Re: March 22nd, 2008 SMART meeting at the LEGO store!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2008 01:04:24 GMT

I've got some great news about those who are participating (not just showing
up!) at the Robotic Easter Egg Hunt at Bellevue Square. I met with the people in
the LEGO store today, and they'll give a special discount in the store for
anyone who brings a working robot for use in the display.

Up to $99.99   - 10% Off
$100 - $149.99 - 20% Off
$150 and up    - 25% Off

These are for in-store purchases only (stock on hand), and you don't get stamps.
But it's a great way to pick up an extra Mindstorms set, for instance!

So hope to see everyone there -- it's only two weeks away! March 22nd, setup
around 9:30am, the event starting around 10am; we'll run to approximately 4pm,
give or take a bit.

--
  David Schilling