    November 17th, 2007 SMART meeting —David Schilling
   The next SMART meeting is only a bit over a week away, on November 17th. We'll meet at DigiPen, in our regular room, from 2 to approximately 5pm. We have a mini-challenge as well as the start of this year's Grand Challenge at this meeting. Build a (...) (17 years ago, 7-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: November 17th, 2007 SMART meeting —David Schilling
   (...) Just a last minute reminder about tomorrow's meeting. Sorry about the late notice for people who were relying on news-by-mail. The problem has been fixed now, and shouldn't happen again. Anyway, tomorrow, 2pm, at DigiPen. Hope to see all of (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)