    Lego Robotics Instructor(s) needed this summer —Gus Jansson
   I'm forwarding this from the Washington FLL yahoo group. I would consider doing this but at this time I'm not sure what weeks this summer I will be in the Seattle area. Poulsbo is also a bit of a drive (and ferry ride) from Seattle. But in case any (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)