Subject:
Lego Robotics Instructor(s) needed this summer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 03:53:44 GMT

I'm forwarding this from the Washington FLL yahoo group.  I would consider doing
this but at this time I'm not sure what weeks this summer I will be in the
Seattle area. Poulsbo is also a bit of a drive (and ferry ride) from Seattle.
But in case any of you are interested and feel up to it... let them know.

Gus

From: WAFLL@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WAFLL@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rferrir
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 5:54 PM
To: WAFLL@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [WAFLL] Lego Robotics Instructor(s) needed this summer

Olympic College Poulsbo is hiring teachers for beginning and
intermediate LEGO robotics (RCX based) this summer. The classes are
for beginner's level ages 8 - 12 and tentatively 10 - 16 for the
intermediate level.

The dates/times are below. The pay would be $450.00 per class. Any
help is greatly appreciated!

Beginners LEGO session 1
July 9 – 13
1 – 4:30 p.m.

Intermediate LEGO session 1
July 16 – 20
1 – 4:30 p.m.

Beginners LEGO session 2
July 23 – 27
1 – 4:30 p.m.

Intermediate LEGO session 2
July 30 – August 3
1 – 4:30 p.m.

If interested, contact:

Jackie Van Warrebey
Program Coordinator, Poulsbo Campus and Continuing Education
Olympic College
Phone: (360) 394-2702
Fax: (360) 394-2705

E-mail: jvanwarrebey@olympic.edu