Subject:
January SMART meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 01:14:58 GMT

I'm sorry that I still haven't been able to confirm a date for the January
meeting, I'll post a message as soon as I have a time and location.

In the mean time, the mini-challenge is to build a walking robot that can change
its direction (not just walk in a straight line). You can demonstrate your
robot's abilities by walking in a fixed pattern, or having it react to its
environment, say following the edge of a table or a wall, or perhaps follow some
moving object. Up to you!

--
  David Schilling