    BrickHeap Wars Truck Loading Challenge Results —David Schilling
   Today's SMART meeting, held at the Seattle Center as part of Robothon was a great success. We had a BrickHeap Wars competition, and five teams participated. The teams, and their results were: Red Team (Mark & Cathy Williams) "Peninsula Power (...) (18 years ago, 1-Oct-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: BrickHeap Wars Truck Loading Challenge Results —David Schilling
   Once they get moderated (should be soon, I hope), pictures of today's BrickHeap Wars event can be found at: (URL) videos can be found at: (URL) of these videos are not the final 'official' runs, but they give a good idea of how the various robots (...) (18 years ago, 1-Oct-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)