Subject:
a Google Groups SMART Newsgroup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 16:59:03 GMT

I've been trying to get an account on Lugnet for years (literally) and finally
got one a couple of weeks ago (after I'd sent them my $10 a couple of months
previously). Recently I've been trying to post on newsgroups from my email
account and can't, for the love of me, get it to work.

This is all by way of saying that I am very frusterated with lugnet. So, I have
taken the initiative and set up a Google-Groups newsgroup for the SMART club. If
you are interested in discussing the new NXT system, please join me at:

http://groups.google.com/group/bricksmart

It is my hope that this newsgroup could continue to serve for posting
announcements and the google group "bricksmart" could be used for discussion.

-Shane