  Programming the RCX

My son and I are new to the group (and to Mindstorms) so I don't know if this has been covered recently... I'd be very interested in learning the pros and cons of different programming options for the RCX. I'm currently using NQC but don't have a (...) (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Programming the RCX

(...) While I've tinkered a tiny bit with alternate firmwares (legOS and the Swan firmware) I almost exclusively use NQC. Considering the types of robots you're likely to build, there really are few situations where you need more power and speed (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)