  SMART T-shirts

I've been looking for someone to make SMART t-shirts for a while, and I think I've finally found someone. Besides just a cool memento of our club, it would be nice to have a consistent look for our members at shows that we put on, for instance the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: SMART T-shirts

(...) Reminder: if you want a SMART t-shirt, get your orders in as soon as possible. I've only received orders for 5 so far, which would make it prohibitively expensive to move ahead. Send an email with your name, and the number and size(s) of (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)