Re: SMART T-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 00:34:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, David Schilling wrote:
I've been looking for someone to make SMART t-shirts for a while, and I think
I've finally found someone. Besides just a cool memento of our club, it would be
nice to have a consistent look for our members at shows that we put on, for
instance the upcoming event at Crossroads this April.

The t-shirts will be black with our logo on the front.

I need to know as soon as possible how many shirts everyone wants, and in what
sizes. Childrens sizes are available. The cost will be approximately $20 to $25,
depending on how many shirts we order.

Please send me an email, davidln a sunteleia d com (where the a and d are an at
sign and dot respectively). Let me know how many shirts you want, and what the
sizes are.

I hope I can get them by our meeting on the 25th, but that might be a bit tight,
so if I miss that date, we'll certainly have them by April 22nd, our Crossroads
event.

I won't be ordering many extras. Perhaps one or two in the most requested size.
So make sure that if you want one, you let me know soon! I'll be sending the
order in a couple of days.

--
  David Schilling

Reminder: if you want a SMART t-shirt, get your orders in as soon as possible.
I've only received orders for 5 so far, which would make it prohibitively
expensive to move ahead. Send an email with your name, and the number and
size(s) of t-shirts you want to: davidln a sunteleia d com (where the a and d
are an at sign and dot respectively).

Thanks.

--
  David Schilling