Subject:
Crossroads Event on April 22nd, 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:44:53 GMT

On April 22nd, SMART will be displaying an integration of the Crate Contraption
with as many Great Ball Contraption modules as we can get our hands on!

Originally planned for Easter weekend, we've moved the event to April 22nd
because a number of members will be out of town Easter weekend. Unfortunately
that means we'll be skipping the Robotic Easter Egg Delivery System this year.
But it's our hope that this means that we'll have more GBC modules because
everyone will be able to focus on building these. Remember to make them as
reliable as possible!

The event will run from 12-noon until 4pm. Setup begins at 10am, and all modules
must be present by 11am to make sure that they will be included.

For anyone interested, we'll meet at Chili's (in the mall) afterwards, at 5pm
for dinner.

--
  David Schilling