  March 25, 2006 SMART meeting

Unbelievably (well at least to me), the next SMART meeting is only two weeks away! As usual we'll be meeting at Digipen, at 2pm on the last Saturday of the month (the 25th in this case). The mini-challenge is to build one or more Great Ball (...) (18 years ago, 11-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: March 25, 2006 SMART meeting

Our next meeting is only a week away. I've been working on a couple of ball modules this weekend. I hope to see many more interesting modules at the meeting that others have been working on! Don't forget, 2pm at Digipen next Saturday. BTW: if anyone (...) (18 years ago, 19-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)