Re: Robothon Recap - Welcome to SMART
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 00:33:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, Gus Jansson wrote:
We had a very busy and exciting weekend at Robothon 2005.  SMART had two tables
where we demonstrated some of our robots and showed a video of our the last
Crate Contraption that David, Mark, and I put together.  Our table was manned by
Brad, David, and myself.  Thank you Brad and David for all the time you put in
to help man the SMART table.  Next year I hope we have a few more people to help
hold the fort so that we all have more time to spend looking at the other
interesting exhibits and competitions.

We had a very enthusiastic audience at the SMART tables with a lot of people
interested in what we've been working on.  [...]

Thanks for the great write-up, Gus. Thanks also for all your help and your
terrific robots!

Here are some pictures that I took at the event:

  David Schilling