  Robothon Recap - Welcome to SMART

We had a very busy and exciting weekend at Robothon 2005. SMART had two tables where we demonstrated some of our robots and showed a video of our the last Crate Contraption that David, Mark, and I put together. Our table was manned by Brad, David, (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Robothon Recap - Welcome to SMART

(...) I'm kind of kicking myself for taking my robot to NorthWest BrickCon, which while it obviously had far far more Lego than Robothon, didn't have the emphasis on robotics of Robothon. I only found out after the events that Robothon was taking (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Robothon Recap - Welcome to SMART

(...) What did you bring to NWBrickCon? The next SMART meeting is scheduled for November 19. Normally we meet at Digipen, a collage for games programming, in Redmond. You can find more information about upcoming meetings, including a map link, at: (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Robothon Recap - Welcome to SMART

(...) Thanks for the great write-up, Gus. Thanks also for all your help and your terrific robots! Here are some pictures that I took at the event: (URL) David Schilling (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.smart)