    Killough Platform and Meeting Thanks —Gustav Jansson
   First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who came today. I think it was an excellent meeting and I'm already looking forward to the next one. The next challenge should be fun, especially now that I know what 'around' means :) I especially (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)