Subject:
Killough Platform and Meeting Thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 05:01:34 GMT

First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who came today.  I think it
was an excellent meeting and I'm already looking forward to the next one.
The next challenge should be fun, especially now that I know what 'around'
means :)  I especially want to thank David for arranging the library
location.  I think it is a very suitable room and it has plenty of space for
growth.

Here is a link that I found a few months ago from a LUGNET post on a
Killough Platform that is remarkably similar to David's excellent
construction.  It uses the same wheels and a similar design for the wheel
assemblies.

http://homepages.fbmev.de/bm957542/Robotics/index.html

Here is another page for a Killough platform that uses the larger tires.

http://www.visi.com/~dc/killough.htm

Gus