Re: Meeting reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 15:44:04 GMT

Hello,

Here are some photos of the step ladder I built for the meeting.

Overview

Rung Spacing

Bottom Rung Height

Width

As specified by David, the ladder has rungs 6” apart and bottom rung is 6” off the floor. I made the width of each rung 12” and I made it 6 steps or about 3’ high. The angle of each side is about 22 degrees from vertical.

Gus