Subject:
Meeting reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 20:05:49 GMT

Hello SMARTies!

This is a reminder that the next SMART meeting is next Saturday, May 21, 2:00
p.m. at Digipen in Redmond.  Details and map can be found on David's meeting
reminder page:
http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/smart/~48/meetings/

The mini-challenge is the stepladder traverser.  I have yet to build the ladder
but I will get that done in the next day or so and post some photos.

See you Saturday.

Gus