Re: July 31st 2004 SMART Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:18:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, Mike Griffin wrote:
Hi David
Will the meeting be at 2:00 PM again?
Are you going to give an NQC class again?
Your last one was very interesting and informative.
Gus's group programming exercise was fun too.

Thanks,
Mike

David asked me to post a message reminding folks about the meeting next
Saturday.  The meeting should start at the normal time of 2:00.  I'm not sure
about the classes, but I think the plan was to do the classes at every meeting
for a while, so probably that will happen (Gus?).