Re: July 31st 2004 SMART Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 07:01:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, David Schilling wrote:
The next SMART meeting will be on July 31st, at DigiPen. We'll be doing
"Milkman" as our minichallenge -- a looped track of 3/4" black line with markers
(2" long pieces put across the line) to mark locations to drop off a milk bottle
(a stack of Lego bricks, your design). Make whatever you want of the challenge:
drop off at least one bottle, or see how many you can do; pick up empties first,
go as fast as you can, be as accurate as you want, or be as elegant as possible.
Whatever!

--
  David Schilling

Hi David
Will the meeting be at 2:00 PM again?
Are you going to give an NQC class again?
Your last one was very interesting and informative.
Gus's group programming exercise was fun too.

Thanks,
Mike