  Workshop 3D #8 Results

Workshop 3D #8 Results I apologize for not posting these results sooner; it's been a busy month since the WS3D RCX Challenge. I've put a few pictures of the event at (URL) Here are the results: Line Tracking 1st: Gus -- 15.8 seconds 2nd: Lennart -- (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Workshop 3D #8 Results

(...) Thanks David. I would also like to point out that David put in a tremendous amount on work into this challenge. He created both the sumo and the gap crossing arenas as well as making the RCX based timer and the angle templates for the line (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)