Subject:
Workshop 3D #8 Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 05:12:38 GMT

Workshop 3D #8 Results

I apologize for not posting these results sooner; it's been a busy month since
the WS3D RCX Challenge.

I've put a few pictures of the event at
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=84158>

Here are the results:

Line Tracking

1st: Gus           -- 15.8 seconds
2nd: Lennart       -- 22.8 seconds
3rd: Kyle&Tom      -- 31.5 seconds
4th: Tony          -- 37.6 seconds
5th: David&Michael -- 49.9 seconds
6th: Brian         -- 67.3 seconds
Also participating:
Oliver
Steven
North Seattle Robotics Club
Patrick

Sumo

1st: Gus
2nd: Patrick
3rd: Aaron
Also participating:
Shane
Oliver
Steven
Evan

Gap Crossing - Cube Gathering

First:    Gus   -- 4
Tied 2nd: David -- 0
Tied 2nd: Shane -- 0

I don't think that a single individual has ever swept every event.
Congratulations, Gus, on winning all three events!

--
  David Schilling