  May 22nd SMART Meeting

In just over two weeks we'll have our next SMART meeting. The mini-challenge is to build a robot that satisfies some or all of the gap crossing/cube gathering requirements from the last Workshop 3D RCX Challenge competition. The rules for the (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: May 22nd SMART Meeting

(...) Last reminder: Just over a week before our next SMART meeting at Digipen (Saturday May 22nd, 2pm). In case you haven't been there before, here's the address and a map. 5001-150th Ave N.E. Redmond, WA 98052 (URL) It's just off SR-520, use the (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)