Re: Workshop 3D RCX Challenge in two weeks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:38:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, David Schilling wrote:
It's just one week until the RCX Challenge ... if you are planning to
participate, make sure you register ahead of time.
<http://www.workshop3d.com/rcx/register.html>

How loose is the registration?  I'd like to enter, but I'm 4 days past the
deadline.  Yeah, I know I'm lame...

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com