    March 27th SMART Meeting Notes —David Schilling
   Today we had our first meeting at our new location at DigiPen. It's pretty nice there. Thanks Tyler and DigiPen for providing an awesome new location! For our mini-challenge we had four or five people attempt it, and while no one was able to (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)