  Re: March 27th SMART Meeting

In just under a week is the next SMART meeting. We'll be meeting at DigiPen (5001-150th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052; A map: (URL)) The mini-challenge is to build two robots that can find each other, and pass a crate from one to the other. Check past (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: March 27th SMART Meeting

Last reminder about tomorrow's meeting (at DigiPen 5001-150th Ave NE, Redmond; map: (URL) -- the door is near the end of the building that's behind the Chevron gas station and the 7-11. Here are DigiPen's directions from their web site: (URL) I've (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: March 27th SMART Meeting

(...) Since my time was limited, I decided to just build two robots that could meet each other. Pretty fun challenge, even without exchanging crates! I just completed programming the robots, and they seem to work ok. I'm excited to see what other (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)