Re: March 27th SMART Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:09:58 GMT

In just under a week is the next SMART meeting. We'll be meeting at DigiPen
(5001-150th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052; A map:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/SMART/Maps/digipen.gif>)

The mini-challenge is to build two robots that can find each other, and pass a
crate from one to the other.

Check past messages in our forum for more details.

Hope to see everyone at our new location!

--
  David Schilling