  September SMART Meeting Canceled

The Lego Roadshow is taking place the same weekend that we'd normally have our SMART meeting. Since a number of us are participating at the roadshow, it has been decided to cancel the normal SMART meeting that would take place on the last Saturday (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: September SMART Meeting Canceled

(...) Just a reminder that the usual SMART meeting that would occur this weekend has been canceled. A number of our club members are participating in the LEGO roadshow which will be held this weekend at the Seattle Center near the international (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)