    Re: Winter mega challenge? —David Schilling
   (...) This sounds like it could be a good idea for next year. Thanks for suggesting it. We might alternatively consider a "SMART-Team" robot. Any ideas on how to accomplish that? The one thing that would make it quite difficult for Lego robots is (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: Winter mega challenge? —Mark Kenworthy
   (...) I was thinking IR proximity sensors (HiTechnic). Given the experience I have with them thus far, I think they would work well in the environment described in the rules. I think the final robot would likely require more than one RCX, given the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)