 Organizations / United States / SMART / 150 (-5)
  Rope crossing mini-challenge?

As I was working on the rope climbing mini-challenge, I got thinking that another rope-related mini-challenge that might be interesting is making a robot that can cross between two tables via a rope. Maybe have multiple levels of difficultly, like (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Rope Climbing

As promised, here are the details about the next mini-challenge: rope climbing. Build a robot that starts 12" away from a dangling rope, moves towards it, and climbs it so that the robot raises itself at least 12" above the ground. The rope will be (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  4H State Technology Conference

Hi Everyone, I have been asked by Wendy Lewis, the leader of a 4H Technology club in Everett, to bring some robots to display/demo at a technology conference that they are hosting. Unfortunately, I can make it and besides, most of my RCX's are going (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  January 2003 SMART Meeting Notes

Today's meeting was the 2nd anniversary of SMART. A quick show of hands revealed that between half and two thirds of the people attending today's meeting have been attending for two years! We also have a lot of new people coming in -- while today's (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: January 25th SMART Meeting

A late reminder about the meeting tomorrow. Hope to see everyone at the meeting in the Redmond library, 2pm as usual. Our mini-challenge is to look for a small black square on a table. Our grand challenge (first of three attempts) is to build a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact