    SMART Meeting photos —Gustav Jansson
   Our first meeting certainly had an excellent turnout. Like David said, we even had to worry about fire code violations! Thanks to everyone who came and I hope that you found the meeting useful, educational, or at least amusing. Personally I had a (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)