    First SMART Meeting almost too successful! —David Schilling
   We had our first SMART meeting at the Bellevue Public Library on Sunday. The turnout was amazing; approximately 35 people showed up! This was way beyond what we'd hoped for, and way beyond what the room could handle as well! There was some problem (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)