    July 27th SMART meeting —David Schilling
   The next SMART meeting is just under two weeks away. We'll meet on July 27th, at 2pm, in the Redmond Regional Library (room 2). The mini-challenge is to build a robot that can walk from a starting line to a finish line, while either going around, or (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: July 27th SMART meeting —David Schilling
   (...) Just two more days until the meeting. I'll share some of the things I saw at BrickFest, as well as some info on the new Spybotics sets. -- David Schilling (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)