Subject:
July 27th SMART meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 00:48:37 GMT

The next SMART meeting is just under two weeks away. We'll meet on July
27th, at 2pm, in the Redmond Regional Library (room 2).

The mini-challenge is to build a robot that can walk from a starting line to
a finish line, while either going around, or going over a number of 2x4's
set on edge! The start and finish lines will both be white, reflective tape,
and they'll be approximately 8 feet between the two. The 2x4's will be
placed no closer than 8 inches apart. Since the idea is to build a robot
that walks, no rotating wheels may touch the ground.

We will discuss the upcoming BrickHeap Wars we'll have for our September
meeting, upcoming possibilities for exhibits, future mini-challenges, and
anything else that people would like to talk about.

I hope to see everyone there!

--
  David Schilling