 Organizations / United States / SMART / *221 (-5)
  Re: SMART's 2004 Grand Challenge: Robot Soccer

(...) *SNIP* David, I am glad to see that this challenge is being tackled by another LEGO based robotics group. I have to say that so far this has been the most challenging event we have tackled. (...) *SNIP* We found that robots that get stuck on (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  SMART's 2004 Grand Challenge: Robot Soccer

At our last meeting we voted on a new Grand Challenge: Robot Soccer. This will be an ongoing challenge for 2004. The reason for a Grand Challenge is that this lets you build a robot over a longer period of time. You will have many opportunities to (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  January 31st SMART meeting notes

At last Saturday's SMART meeting we had a bunch of people coming for the first time: welcome! Even more impressive, a number of them brought robots! I've posted a few meeting pictures at: (URL) The mini-challenge was to build a robot that could (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: January 31st SMART meeting

Final reminder about tomorrow's (Saturday) SMART meeting at the Redmond Regional Library, room 2, 2pm. See previous posts about the mini-challenge. It's our third anniversary, I hope everyone can make it! -- David Schilling (20 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Cooperative Cybernetic Crate Contraption

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:Hs7AyD.898@lugnet.com... (...) for the (...) the (...) I was amazed at the way that everything was designed to work together without passing bytes. absolutely excellent work, the pcitures (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact